Welcome to our latest Club Crusade at the Hampshire Hammerers!
Over the next twelve months we’re inviting you to join our club crusade as forces battle to recover precious archeotech from long-abandoned Ynyx. Whispers in the warp tell of immense assets still hidden amongst Ynyx’s surface, but the encroaching entropies left by a death guard assault threaten to consume such treasures. Salvage, sabotage or sunder the precious relics, whichever befits your factions’ nature, and embark on a crusade to deal a fatal blow to your enemies’ forces in the process……
- Our first Club Crusade of Warhammer 40K 10th edition!
- Enjoy evolving narrative and rules reviews as the edition develops including new codexes, points and rules errata’s. Beginning with the Tyrannic wars crusade from the core book.
- Learn the new system all together! In a crusade that is welcome and accessible to new, casual and veteran wargamers alike.
- Build your force throughout the year from a 1,000 point Incursion up to a 2,000 point strike-force. - Include you existing Combat Patrol and develop their narratives from previous club night events. - Contribute to the forge with a dedicated webpage for your forces including your art, lore and battle reports!
And for the first time….
- Linked narrative play. Submit results from all your 40K related games including Combat Patrol, Killteam, Titanicus, Battlefleet Gothic and even Necromunda to influence and immerse yourself in the fate of Ynyx.
All the details can be found in our crusade pack here:
Look out for regular updates to our living FAQ (also announced on socials) here:
Submit your FAQs, lore and completed minis’ photos to: email@example.com and immortalise your crusade forces!
Let the reclamation commence!